FDI “Enriched” Condo Layer Unit
Small Group “Condo Living” for Laying Hens
The FDI “Enriched Condo Layer Unit” is available with:
- 24” deep to 34” deep X 18” high compartments (standard)
- 144” wide Compartments (Standard)
- Custom sizes available
- 12′ sections with legs to the floor every 2 feet
- 24″ wide horizontal sliding doors make for easy access and visibility to the birds – one hand operation
- Spring loaded push in doors also available
- Floors are constructed using proven 1″ x 2″ Galvanized After Weld (GAW) 14 gauge wire mesh
- The design of the floors and floor support wires give the floors a walking effect reducing bird leg and foot injuries
- Condos assemble in an uncomplicated procedure due to design characteristics. Fewer nuts, bolts, and special hardware are used in the assembly process, resulting in a lower installation cost
See “Products” for complete descriptions for cage feed systems, egg collection and conveyance, and cage manure handling.
FDI Enriched Condo Layer Unit meets or exceeds Canadian National Farm Animal Care Council – Code Of Practice.